Junior Social Media Specialist
As a Junior social media specialist, you will directly impact our daily social media activities by developing and executing the campaign which meets the work plan approved by the management and Head of Department.
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Able to plan, schedule, publish, monitor and optimize content on all relevant social media channels.
- Able to generate content for promotions, news, blogs and other channels if needed.
- Willing to engage with various communities and partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Communication, Business or related field.
- 1 year of experience managing online presence, PR campaign, social media and content creation.
- An aptitude for learning and having lots of fun.
- Willing to work at Gading Serpong, Tangerang.
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV and portfolio (if any) to email@example.com
with subject: CV - [Your Name] - [Job Position]. Thanks.