Digital Learning Artist
As a digital learning artist, your visuals will be used on our digital learning solutions and platforms which meets the work plan approved by Project Manager and Head of Department.
- Able to create illustration/design assets required for digital learning purpose.
- Able to visualizes abstract concepts from storyboards received from Digital Learning Design specialists.
- Able to give visual feedback or recommendations based on actual research and theoretical facts for visual strategies proposed by Digital Learning Design specialists.
- Able to read, speak and write in English.
- Flexible in art style and can work in conjunction with the other artists in achieving a single visual style.
- Deep knowledge of good practices in UI/UX design.
- Excellent sense of layout design and typography in digital media.
- Preferably holds a Bachelor degree in Visual Communication Design or Graphic Design.
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Animate.
- Willing to work at Gading Serpong, Tangerang.
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV and portfolio (if any) to email@example.com
with subject: CV - [Your Name] - [Job Position]. Thanks.