Do the overall activities of digital instruction & learning design team which meets the work plan approved by Project Manager and Head of Department.
- Willing to work at Gading Serpong, Tangerang.
- Graduate S1 from reputable university in all majors, preferably communication, pedagogy, literature, psychology.
- Fresh graduates are welcome!
- Have a good interest of writing, learning method, pedagogy, and digital media trends
- Have ability of time management with effective timeframe of delivery results.
You will get training and development in the first 3 months!
If you are interested in this job position, please send your resume and portfolio (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject:
Digital Instructional Designer Position – [Name]